For the days when you “just. can’t. even.”
This one pot meal is an easy & Delicious Solution!
This recipe has been passed down through the generations on my dad’s side and was a favorite of my grandma’s (mom of seven, yes seven kids.) Try it one time and it’s easy to see why!
Why You’ll Love it:
This recipe is…
- Budget-friendly: It’s quick and easy to make for a crowd, even at a moment’s notice.
- Chances are, you already have these ingredients on-hand since this recipe is chockful of shelf-stable ingredients you probably already have on-hand anyway.
- So easy to make, even a mom of a fussy 3-month old, and crazy energetic 4-year-old can make it! (Err… Me last night.)
- Another bonus? This recipe uses onion soup mix instead of an actual onion. You get all of the flavor: no tears and no drama..which makes for one happy mama!
- Tastes great as leftovers.
- It is simply delicious.
Ranch-style beans is the go-to recipe for the days you need to make dinner, are looking for a low-effort way to create something delicious that everyone will love. Even my 6-year-old daughter Emerson (and toughest critic), asks for seconds and declares it her “favorite recipe!”
All you’ll need is a dutch oven*to brown the ground beef and mix it all up on the stove top, and then finish it up by throwing that same dish in the oven to cook.
Pair it with a simple salad and some biscuits, or even just bread and butter, and your set!