Having worked as the
I first learned about CoSchedule from a blogging course called Elite Blog Academy. The course instructor, Ruth Soukup, raved about how CoSchedule helps her and her team to manage the many details of their blog-post creation process. It seemed like a great system for a team of people, but how would it benefit me as a solo entrepreneur? The investment seemed like a lot at $49 a month… How could I justify the cost when my blog is in the start-up business phase? There was only one way to find out…so I signed up for the two-week trial to learn just how much easier business management for my blog could be with this intuitively-designed and user-friendly system!
Why I love it:
1. I can Organize my Blog + Social + Email Promotion in ONE Place
As if there isn’t enough to keep track up between paper and digital clutter. You can now eliminate the endless email threads, piles of sticky notes, and the dozen and half moving pieces. This leaves you free to focus on the real work of writing top-notch content AND growing your audience. Check out this awesome tutorial below that outlines how easy it is to create a workflow for your post schedule.
2. I can Build A Seamless Workflow From Start To Finish
Sync all your favorite tools and social platforms into one place, so you can focus on driving traffic to your blog (not jumping from one tool to the next). CoSchedule integrates with the tools you use as a blogger such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Evernote, Google Docs, MailChimp, Zapier, and more.
3. I can Promote Like A Team Of actual Social Media Experts
- Eliminate the guesswork In social scheduling. With so much competition, it’s tough to get through the noise. Best Time Scheduling spaces out your messages for maximum coverage, getting your the most social engagement every time.
- Schedule dozens of social media messages in bulk. Create a predefined social sharing plan to reuse again and again, so you can focus on creating exceptional content, not manually filling in your social queue.
- Instantly share content from anywhere on the web. Curate and share content with followers without ever leaving the browser. No more copy/paste commands or switching from one tab to the next!
- Automatically Re-Use Your Best Social Messages without the manual work.
ReQueuefills in the gaps of your daily schedule (with intelligence), not manual guesses! It takes into account your entire social schedule, uses Best Time scheduling to promote your messages at the most optimal times + finds the gaps in your schedule (so you don’t have to).
4. I See The ROI Of my Efforts (And can Make Improvements Fast)
- Refine your social strategy (for every profile) with actionable insight. Track your social performance across multiple profiles so you know what’s working (and what isn’t). Use real-time data to make updates to your social strategy, so you can continue to drive results.
- Stop guessing at what will (or will not) resonate with your followers. Utilize your social network reports to identify top messages AND create content you know your audience will love.
5. The Headline Analyzer Tool
The Headline Analyzer is an awesome tool that will help you write headlines that drive traffic, shares, and search result for projects you are working on in CoSchedule. It’s been said that headlines are one of THE most important components of your blog post. If people aren’t compelled to click on your post from what they read in the headline, they will never get to the awesome post you spent time creating. The headline analyzer tool rates your current headline for how likely it is to be clicked on based on what you have written, and then gives you tips for boosting your score to get a higher click rate. This simple tool has been worth its weight in GOLD! This feature can actually be integrated into WordPress to rate your headline in your draft. Very cool.
Click here to start your two-week trial of CoSchedule. It’s commitment-free and even offers a 30-minute consultation with one of CoSchedule’s experts to help learn the system and apply it to your needs the best!
Join the L&LH Newsletter to get subscriber’s only freebies & content, delivered straight to your inbox!